Together, we promote learning in preparation for tomorrow's world.
- We must continually work on improving our school if our students are to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
- Student learning is the chief priority of our school.
- Our students need not only to show their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, but also need to be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Each of our students is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Our school needs to function as a learning organization and promote opportunities for all who have a stake in the success of the school to work together as a community of learners.
- Our students should be given a variety of opportunities to demonstrate their achievements of learning when they are being assessed.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
Olive Branch Elementary is a safe and nurturing learning environment. We are a community of learners where students and teachers engage in opportunities that promote continual growth and development. We strive to build collaborative partnerships with parents and the community to enhance student success.
Learning together for tomorrow's world.